Published Permissions

Friday 27 October 2017

Two samples for Stacey Barras circus stamps for Crafters Companion.....



Good morning!

Third scheduled post this week due to my holiday.

Here I've got two samples that I made for the launch of Stacey Barras's circus stamps for Crafter Companion on Hochanda.

These are lovely vintage circus stamps and can easily be used with the brightest of inks and pens.

I loved playing with these stamps and Stacey deserves credit for such beautiful images.

Hope you like these and I'll continue to share my collection of samples from this launch over the next couple of weeks or so....

Thanks for stopping by,

Leanne xxx

2 comments:

  1. Two lovely cards Leanne, I loved the samples from this set. Ironically, the elephant was my favourite of all as I remember colouring so many pictures like that as a child. Shame it’s not being shown any more. Have a safe journey home. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two more beauties Leanne, the first in particular has so much colour and vibrancy.

    B x

    ReplyDelete