Published Permissions

Monday 9 October 2017

Positive Mind...........


Good morning folks!

Well, I need to take a spoonful of my own medicine with this one I think - I've just been over ran with being so very busy over the last week or two that I think I need to keep my own mind in that "positive mind, positive vibes and positive life" status!!!!!

This was a quick make that I did between art calls and thinking positive as I always try to do, I came up with this design! Wouldn't it be nice to be laying on that hammock in the garden with nothing to do but read that book!!! Pitty the weather is turning now leaving the Summer behind us and bringing on the Autumn which in itself, brings us the beautiful colours that no other season can compare with.

Some Rubber Dance stamps have been used here along with Stamp Addicts and some Sue Wilson ivy dies.

Love a bright background and a silhouette!

Thanks for stopping by today,

Leanne xxx


1 comment:

  1. I love this card Leanne and I wouldn't mind a couple of hours in that hammock! Beautiful scene, gorgeous colours and a wonderful sentiment. Wishing you a happy week. Crafty hugs, Sandra x x

    ReplyDelete