Published Permissions

Friday 22 September 2017

Final Lot Christmas Cards for Donna Ratcliff on Hochanda.......



Good morning!!

Here are the last of the Christmas cards that I made for the launch of Donna Ratcliffs Christmas cards  for Hochanda.

The first one I adore, I just love the "grungyness" of this one - it turned out so vintage looking and was perfect with the stag.

The second one was using the little cottage stamp set so I put it inside a bauble and added snowtex and glitter (not seen very well on this photo I'm afraid).

These stamps were a sell out on the shows so obviously other people like them as much as I do!!!

Hope you've enjoyed seeing what I did with them.

Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne xxx

2 comments:

  1. Inspiring work as always Leanne, very much live the second card with the foliage and cone border. See you when we get home.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovely inkiness going on here Leanne with these two beautiful cards. The Winter Cottage is very similar in design to the one by Inkylicious and I've always loved tgat stamp. I love what you've done here too. Hugs, Sandra x x

    ReplyDelete