Published Permissions

Friday 8 September 2017

Donna Ratcliff stamps for Hochanda............



Good morning!!

Here I am with a couple of cards that were made for Hochanda to launch the new Crafters Companion Christmas stamps by Donna Ratcliff.

The first one uses the new Distress Oxide colours on the background.  I felt that the stag was so impressive that I left it completely uncoloured against that bold background.

The second one is a very inky (very me) background, again using Distress Oxides for the background with multiple stamping of the tree stamps in the set.  The little animals aren't where they are supposed to appear - I cut them off of where they should be when I cut up the rubber stamps as I wanted them to be placed in different places! The circles are a classic of mine - old bottle lids! - to enhance the background - nice and inky!!!

I'll be sharing my makes for this set of stamps over the next couple of weeks with you.

Have a lovely weekend,
Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne xx


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards Leanne and the Stag looks magnificent. I love your inky backgrounds. Have a lovely weekend crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete