Published Permissions

Friday 7 July 2017

Relax! - and I'm published in this month's Craft Stamper magazine!


Good morning!

Third Scheduled blog for you this morning while I am on holiday.

This card was made as my effort for Craft Stamper magazine for their Raspberry Fizz art call - but I didn't hear anything back on this occasion (for the September edition)so I'm posting it here for you to see! I did however make it in to the magazine for the August edition (available from today) - I've popped a sneaky peak at the end of this post.

My thoughts for Raspberry Fizz were bubbles!!!! I thought raspberries? bubbles - BATHTIME!!!! - See, there is absolutely no explanation of how my mind works is there!!!!!

So I went down the route of "relax" - I thought this card would be great for someone who is feeling poorly, someone who has just been over doing things recently, a mum to be or just a relax, chill out message on someones birthday!

There is lots to see on here and as I'm scheduling lots of posts for you while I'm away I'm leaving it to your own eyes to spot what I have done here!!! Check out the ribbon - I even stamped that too!!!!

I can also reveal that I am published in this months Craft Stamper magazine that is available to buy from today. I am in the Deckchairs By The Sea section! Here is a little peak for you.....



Hope you've enjoyed your visit, thanks for stopping by and sticking with me while I am away,
Leanne xx





2 comments:

  1. Another real stunner Leanne, the focal image has such a lovely face that really draws you into the card. Well done on getting published, it does give you a buzz doesn't it.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also this card is so beautiful! Great designed!
    Hugs Carola

    ReplyDelete