Published Permissions

Friday 14 July 2017

Paris...............


Good morning,

Sixth scheduled post today for you while I am away.

This one is a bit different, it's a bit of napkin art for you!

I made this a good month or so ago, was just having a play with a paper napkin that I picked up at a local craft shop.  I decided to put it together with this Carabelle Studio C'est La Vie stamp set - perfect!

The napkin has been applied using decoupage glue over on the left hand side and the right hand side has the details of the C'est La Vie stamp.  I have pressed some ink through some lace to give me some texture on the right hand side to simulate rain and the use of a stencil too.

I added some lace to keep it feminine and French and matted and layered on red and black mats.

Oh, nearly forgot, PARIS has been stencilled on there and highlighted with gold paint.

Hope you like this, a bit different!
Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne x

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous Leanne and it definitely has a wonderful Parisian feel to it. Great stamping and I love the colours too. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is very beautiful Sandra. Fantastic!
    Hugs Carola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this make Leanne, great combination of napkin art and stamping.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete