Published Permissions

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Somebunny Loves You!!!


Good morning!

Here is my offering for the current Rubber Dance June Colour Challenge.  I JUST LOVE THIS STAMP SET!!!!  Perfect for Easter but perfect all year round too!

Rubber Dance asked this time for us to follow a colour swatch:-


So I have used Spectrum Aqua Markers of Dessert, Sea Green and Peacock Blue.

This card started life as a piece of 6 x 6 Sheena stamping card and I scribbled the aqua markers on to my glass mat and sprayed with water.  Then I have swooshed the card in to the inks and then enhanced when dry with a smoothie.

I then popped the gorgeous rabbit (Bonny Bunny by Rubber Dance) right in the middle and lifted some colour from him with water.

I stamped the carrots in black archival and painted in with the aqua markers and then stamped the small carrots directly with the aqua markers and painted in with them again.

I finally painted in the rabbits face with the aqua markers leaving some light areas where it was needed.

Edged with the blue on a smoothie just to darken those edges a bit.

Mat and layered with a sea green colour card stock that surprised me how well it went when I found it!


Hope you have liked your visit today,
Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne x

I would like to enter this in to the rubber dance June colour challenge:







8 comments:

  1. Such fun and equally a tough of cute Leanne, can't help but bring a smile to your face ad of course love the inky background.

    Eventually order that Stampers Anonymous stamp set - you were totally to blame for that one !!

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops sorry Brenda!!!! It's a brilliant set though - you won't be disappointed! xx

      Delete
  2. Just catching up after hols. A great fun card Leanne, that bunny is so cute.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Avril, I'm so pleased that I haven't lost your support - The DT have been so kind xxxx

      Delete
  3. Aww, love how you have used our stamps on your card and the backgrounds is really pretty! Thank you for joining our colour challenge at Rubber Dance ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww. How cute is that bunny. I'm with you, love this stamp. Your card rocks. Love the way you used the carrots. Very cool. Thanks for joining the Rubber Dance challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Leanne, I thought I'd just pop over and tell you how much I love what you made with my bunny stamp, absolutely adorable card
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww, thanks Donna, it's a great set and I loved using it!
      Leanne xxxxx

      Delete