Published Permissions

Saturday 24 June 2017

Learn from the past, Live for the good times, Hope for the future.................with Visible Image.


Good morning!

I've been trying to have a play with my new Visible Image stamps a little bit each week and this week I've concentrated on the open door stamp from the Ahead of our Time set.

The background here has been produced with the use of distress inks with a splash or two of Creative Expressions Pixie Powders.

I then stamped the bowler hat man in the centre with versafine black onyx and two images of the unwinding clock.

Now, with all the dreadful goings on here in the UK over recent weeks and months I thought I would work with a little bit of hope on this make.  I stamped "past" and "future" from the Ahead of our Time set and "Good Times" in the middle from the Visible Image No Regrets set.

Three opening doors were then stamped individually on to some white card stock and I produced three panels to fit inside the doors which I coloured with distress inks.  I used the birds from the Ahead of our Time set and stamped on each panel "Learn", "Live" and "Hope" from the Visible Image Time after Time set.  The panels were then glued on to the doors and the doors glued on to the card above the relevant sentiment.

My intention all along was to produce a card to reflect on recent tragedies here in the uk -



We "learn" from the past, we "live" for the good times and we all "hope" and pray for the future and for all the families that have been so dreadfully effected.

I hope that you like this piece of artwork,
Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne xx

I shall share this make on the Visible Image Facebook page and enter this piece in to the Stamps and Stencils current challenge of "Words With Meaning":-
http://stampsandstencils.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/words-with-meaning.html


4 comments:

  1. I can see a lot of thought went into this one Leanna and the Visible Image sentiments work so well with those thoughts in mind. We have to be positive, I find that the only way with a son being so close to much of it.

    The black stands out so nicely against the lovely inky background and the three doors opening onto reflection had positivity.

    Have a good weekend, rather cooler than last week I think.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwww Lianne, the card is wonderful. I Love the stamps, pity that it is not in Germany.
    Hugs Carola

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I adore these stamps! Brilliant make! thanks for joining us at Stamps and stencils - apologies for commenting so late! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the composition on this, very stylish. Thanks so much for joining us at Stamps and Stencils. Ruth x

    ReplyDelete