Published Permissions

Sunday 11 June 2017

I Live In My Own Little World, But It's OK...They Know Me Here............






Good morning!

Thanks for joining me, nice to see you!

I've been playing this weekend with my new Visible Image stamps from their new release on Friday.  This unwinding clock is from the "Ahead Of Our Time" set.

I wanted to be a bit different and I could see a snail shell with this clock?!!!  So a snail it became!

I have created my background with distress inks and then gold embossed the unwinding clock.

For the snail body I used the sentiment "Create Your Imagination" - seemed very fitting as it was my imagination that saw a snail after all!!! (This is me set - Visible Image).

I then drew the rest of the snail.

I added the sentiment "I live in my own little world but it's okay....they know me here"in black versafine ink - I LOVE THIS SENTIMENT!!!!

I then masked the snails shell (or clock!) and stamped the tall grasses (large tall grass set Visible Image) and the birds again from the new Ahead of Our Time set - these are a second generation stamping.


I then worked on a second background that I made and stamped the clock again but this time after gold embossing it, I have cut it out like a spiral and then attached it to my card with sticky pads and some 3D glue gel in the centre to keep it spiralling outwards/upwards.

A little ink around the edges and mat and layered in black and white.

I enjoyed this very much!

Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne x

I would like to enter this in to the Visible Image Facebook challenge of "Dimension":-






2 comments:

  1. One word Leanne and that's 'Wow!' This one packs a real punch and has winner written all over it. The colours are amazing and I love what you've done with the spiral part, just genius. Do I need to say more or can you tell that I love it? :) wishing you a happy day, crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just fabulous Leanne, the the intensity of the background and the gold embossing coordinates perfectly. Also love that sentiment, think it's one I 'need', sums me up perfectly.

    B x

    ReplyDelete