Published Permissions

Saturday 17 June 2017

From The Past..........To The Future with Visible Image........


Good morning!

I'm sharing a make that I had great fun with using the new Ahead Of Our Time stamp set at Visible Image.

I have taken some photo's along the way for you to see how it came together gradually.


The masked image of the black hat man. (At this stage I had coloured the other side of the card stock with distress oxides - hence the nice big splodge at the top! - I wasn't worried about this as I knew it wouldn't be there when I had finished!


Distress inks added and the inner part of the black hat man now stamped up and shaded.


Nothing like ripping up your artwork!!!!


Tumbling figures stamped and set with clear embossing powder.  I then fussy cut them out.


Mat and layered in black and white and all elements attached.

Hope you've enjoyed your visit today and that I've inspired you with further ideas of how you can use your Visible Image Stamps!

Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne xx








6 comments:

  1. Wowzer, this card is amazing! I love your idea of tearing the paper for the falling people to hold onto, it's just genius. I do hope that you'll be adding this to the Visible Image Facebook page for all to enjoy, I think Mark and Helen, and lots of other people will love this and I wouldn't be at all surprised if you're not snapped up very soon to join their DT, I just have a good feeling about this. You are really rocking these new stamps Mrs. H :)
    Crafty hugs,
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so kind as always Sandra, it's caused quite a stir on Visible Image Facebook page again!!!! xxxxxxx

      Delete
  2. I can't stop looking at this card. I would love this in a frame it is so unbelievably awesome. would love to pay you for this so i could frame it . please email me if you could. thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lois, unfortunately I don't sell my artwork but I am so humbled that you would frame it ..... I really am. My work seems to be very well received at Visible Image when I post it on there. Please feel free to follow me on my blog, my work isn't always Visible Image, I use all sorts of different stamping companies products and I like to think that I'm never predictable!!!!! Thank you for your kind comments, I'm really grateful and I hope that you will follow me on my blog and when I post on the Visible Image Facebook page xxxx

      Delete
  3. Wow Leanne, what a great card. Wonderful designed with the cracking paper. I like it very much.
    Hugs Carola

    ReplyDelete