Published Permissions

Friday 30 June 2017

Five Christmas Cards For June!


Good morning!!!!

Well, we are half way through the year and yes, the "C" word is getting closer!!!!

As promised, here is my offering of five Christmas cards for June as part of my New Years Resolution.




Here they all are so that you can take a closer look.

Again, all similar but all slightly different.  I enjoyed messing around with this adorable stamp by Impression Obsession.

The horses have been stamped using distress oxide inks - I must admit to completely experimenting here.  Some of them I left them at that, others I have spritzed and let the oxides move a bit - loved all the results so kept the lot!!!

The backgrounds are distress ink mixed with a little bit of glycerine to make a nice blend of the ink.

Peace on Earth is a stamp from Clarity Stamp - it's one of their word chains.

Mat and layered on mirri and white card.



I must admit, I particularly like the two that have been sprayed with water, I think they look beautiful and ghostly.

Well, I hope you've enjoyed your visit today, soon be Christmas!!!!!!

Month 6 - mission complete.

Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne x



4 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful stamp and I love how you've got them all to look different. I really like the first one has it has such a beautiful glow around the image. Well done you for keeping up with your resolution. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another super collection of cards Leanne and I am so impressed with you getting ahead with your Christmas cards. It's a super stamp, one I really think I 'need'.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Leanne, well done on keeping up the resolution.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning image. Beautiful cards

    ReplyDelete