Published Permissions

Friday 26 May 2017

"Hello There".............


Good morning!

I've had a go for the current Rubber Dance challenge of "Rule of Three". 

I didn't take photo's for this one so I'll talk you through how I got there.

Firstly I stamped the three flowers with sparkle pens and them restamped over the top with black ink using my misti and masked them over with drawing gum.

The background was next and has been created using the new distress oxide inks leaving some white space open.

I have then played with some different stencils and stamps and doodled around the background.  I'm loving greys at the moment!!!

Rubbed off the drawing gum, highlighted the lovely dragonfly stencil and some of the stencilling and stamped my sentiment of "Hello There".

Stamped the three butterflies on to old book pages and covered in glossy accents and attached to the card.

Mat and layered.


Finished! - Happy with that!


I would like to enter this piece in to the Rubber Dance current challenge of "Rule of Three":-

Thanks for stopping by today,
Leanne xx


3 comments:

  1. What an amazing card Leanne!!! Thank your for using lots of our stamps in your work. I love the texture you've create and the dimension you achived. Thank you for joining us over at the Rubber Dance challenge. xx Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your card is beautiful, Leanne. As always beautifully designed.
    Hugs Carola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't these oxides so much fun!!! There is so much to love about this card ... from the butterflies on book page to your gorgeous background. Great to see so many Rubber Dance stamps on this.
    Thanks for joining us this fortnight at Rubber Dance.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete