Published Permissions

Wednesday 22 March 2017

Visible Image - Stay Curious............




Good morning!

A short extra post this week for you and especially for my friend Sandra!

Here are my efforts with one of the new release stamp sets from Visible Image.

I have put my take on two different pieces of artwork.  I wanted to keep the paint work quite "loose" on the first one and I didn't use the whiskers in the stamp set as I felt I wanted to paint my own on there - make them bigger, make them more dramatic! So I made this card nice and busy with the face coming right through the middle at you.

The second card came from a completely different direction in that I started with more of a mixed media feel in this one with some old torn pages, putting the cat amongst the flowers with the butterflies - looking like it is up to complete mischief - just like my cat "Charlie"! I have enhanced the eyes and put more of a"face" to this one.

It's so fascinating to me, how we can see how our friends interpret the same stamp but come up with completely different ideas with it - this is a fabulous stamp set to own and it's possibilities are endless.

Hope you've enjoyed your visit today and hope you like what I've done with this stamp set.



Thanks for stopping by,

I'd like to enter this in to the following challenge:-
Craft Stamper - Anything Goes -

Leanne xx













3 comments:

  1. Wow, wow and wow again, these are absolute stunners! I love them both Leanne but I can't take my eyes off the second one. The colours are superb and the eyes look so real. He looks like he's in a meadow just waiting to pounce on his prey and the butterflies are just totally oblivious to it all. The colour tones are just perfect and and I love the fact that the tiny gems are exactly the same colour as the cat's eyes. the first card is a beauty too and the stamps that you've used work so well with your colourful background. Without a doubt, these are the best two pieces of art that I've seen using this stamp set, they're both incredible. I'm just annoyed that I have to go out this morning now as you've given me the urge to get my stamps and inks out again to get creating again. What and inspiration and a talented lady you are and I wouldn't be al all surprised If Visible Image snapped you up for their DT after seeing these cards. Can you tell that I like them Leanne? :). Wishing you a happy day, much love and crafty hugs, Sandra x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just reading this back and have seen my errors. I think I must have been too excited whilst writing my it! :)

      Delete
    2. awww bless you Sandra, what beautiful comments - really pleased that you liked what I did with them! xxxxx

      Delete