Published Permissions

Friday 24 March 2017

My five Christmas cards for March!


Good morning to you!

Well, here I am, right on form with my offering of my five Christmas cards for March!  

My news years resolution was to complete five Christmas cards every month through the year and so far, I'm right on track!

Again, just like any batch make, the cards are similar but not identical so I've taken photo's of all five so that you can take a closer peak:-




These have all been made using my gelli plate, I have stamped the trees straight on to the gelli plate (I think that these are Clarity Stamp) and also the snowflakes but they were stamped WITHOUT INK so that they actually picked the ink back off of the gelli plate (so that you can see white snowflakes in the background).

Now, I've done all sorts of different things with the trees! Some I've enhanced a bit with my polychromo pencils, others I have coloured in with the some Momento pear tart ink pad but all I have covered in the most gorgeous chunky glitter!  My beautiful stag (Inkylicious) has been stamped in versafine ink and a tiny bit of soft charcoal pencil applied to the ground where he is standing to ground him.  More snowflakes were stamped directly on to the finished artwork and again, directly on to the 7 x 7 card - I thought that looked quite pretty when all layered up - well, I say layered up, I've not actually layered anything!!!!! I've used a black alcohol pen and edged around the artwork so that it looks like I've used a black mat!!! - saved on the black card stock!!!

There, month three, mission complete!!!!!

Hope you liked your visit today and picked up some new techniques,

Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne xx





1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Christmas cards again. I really like the subtle background and the touch of bling that you've used on the trees. The stag looks superb, strangely enough, I made two Christmas cards myself this week using the smaller Inkylicious Deer set. It just goes to show that great minds think alike ;) wishing you a wonderful weekend, crafty hugs, Sandra x x

    ReplyDelete