Published Permissions

Friday 27 January 2017

Friendship......




Good morning!!!

We're going for a bit of colour to brighten the day today!!!!

Inspired by the current Clarity Stamp monthly challenge of "The Animal Kingdom" I've had fun producing this one! (I struggled with the photograph for some reason, I just can't get the birds clear but they are crystal clear on the card).

This piece started out with a piece of coated card stock which I poured pure alcohol on to.  I then dripped three colours of alcohol ink in to the pool of alcohol on my card stock and moved the card about enough (just by tipping the card one way then the other) for the colours to blend together.  Once I was happy, I dried it off quickly with the heat tool. This left some areas of white space but that's ok - I like that!

I then stamped the frame and masked it off using some post it notes.  The Love birds were stamped in the centre and were masked off too with a paper mask.  The trees were then stamped behind the birds.



I decided at the last minute to continue the picture outside of the frame so I masked off the frame with large post it notes and stamped the trees either side.  

The colouring has been done with Spectrum Aqua markers (undiluted) and some little birds stamped around the scene.

The sentiment of "Friendship" fitted perfectly within the frame so I stamped this in versafine ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder.

Mat and layered on to a single black mat.

Really colourful and cheerful!

I have given this card to a special lady on her birthday that brightens my day every time she contacts me, she knows who she is and I appreciate her and her continuous kind words very much.



I would like to enter this in to the Clarity Stamp Challenge of "The Animal Kingdom" on Clarity Worldwide Facebook.

Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne xx






1 comment:

  1. I can honestly say that this card is absolutely stunning Leanne. The colours are so bright and vivid and your stamping is just perfect. It's such a beautiful card and I love it. Warm crafty hugs, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete