Published Permissions

Monday 31 October 2016

Dance in the Moonlight..........


Good morning and Happy Halloween folks!!!!!!

Well, todays post just had to be a Halloween card didn't it??!!!!!

I took photo's along the way so shall we take a spooky journey today?


OK, started with a piece of Sheena stamping card and soaked it in water and dotted on some black india drawing ink and allowed that to dry.



Then I knew that I wanted the effect of cobwebs in the top of the artwork so I took an embossing folder and made a stamp out of funky foam! (where there's a will, there's a way!!!).


So I inked that up and stamped the top right hand corner with it - perfect!


I inked up a further piece of white card exactly the same way and when dry I stamped tree branches (Chocolate Baroque) all around it and backed it with black card stock.




So I went back to the main central piece and stamped the bats, witch and graveyard stamps (if you notice, it's the graveyard tree that I stamped all around the outer edge).  All of these stamps are Chocolate Baroque.  Put a bit of lightening in there with a white pen and tinged it a bit yellow to lighten the sky from the lightening strikes.

Assembled all the mats and layers and used a pen to draw an outline around the main panel.

Very happy with that!

I would like to enter this in to the following challenges:-

That's Crafty - Friday the 13th part 2 challenge.

My Time To Craft - Autumn colours or halloween challenge:-



Hope you like it too!

Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne xx


No comments:

Post a Comment